Graphics
RTX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
So thought I'd make a poll and see if people still uses Mavericks. I personally prefer the old UI also prefer it as my main OS. How long will it be supported for?

10.11.6 here. I miss the Snow Leopard days :lol:

Snow leopard is a good OS. Although it'll be interesting to see how long 10.9.5 will be supported for. Snow leopard lasted a good few years tho.

Snowy was supported a long time, maybe because it was the baseline OS from which to upgrade to newer versions. Thats changed now though.

It would be nice if Apple gave people the option to stick with Mavericks as a lot of people don't like the new UI much easy enough to do tho providing apple released security updates from time to time.

Last edited:
I still run Mavs on my original Z68 Sandy Bridge rig. Never upgraded to UEFI so still boot legacy with Chimera. Stable as a rock.

I still run Mavs on my original Z68 Sandy Bridge rig. Never upgraded to UEFI so still boot legacy with Chimera. Stable as a rock.

How long do you think the support will be there for? Do you think it'll be supported a long time like snow leopard was? Do you run it on your Z97 machine?

Never used it, didn't get into Macs until around Yosemite era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back