Votes: 639 52.0%

Votes: 237 19.3%

Votes: 45 3.7%
  • 5 or More

Votes: 17 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Using 4, 2 - 27" (yamakasi and shimian) and 2 - 23" (dell and debranded HP) 2-27" are side by side with the 2-23" on top side by side. Works great for multitasking. The Mrs. calls it the "CSI" setup

We need a SLI/XFIRE in hackintosh.... I need to disabile the second card every time i need to boot chimera... Uff this is so frust...

How do you disable it ? Some special configuration in org.chameleon.boot.plist ?

I'm using 3 monitors because I'm a simracer.
It's also very comfortable to work with multiple monitors.

Swtched of on my Rampage V and removed SLI bridge

Thanks for your answer.

There is no better solution ?
I'm dual-booting to often to have such config.

Alternative to 2 Monitors

I currently use 2 widescreen monitors, but I am seriously looking into using a single 21:9 ratio Ultrawide Monitors. It would take up less desk space. The monitors are 1/3 wider than a 16:9 widescreen monitor. The cost for them is about the price of two widescreen monitors, so the cost is slightly more. But I think it might fit my requirements and maybe a lot of other folks.

I recently switched back to a single monitor - I had a 1920x1080 as my main and a 1600x900 secondary (it was free), but my desk at home was very cramped, not an ideal setup for dual monitors. So I just replaced them with a new UHD monitor, and I love it! Plenty of real estate even though I'm running it at the Retina scaled resolution of 2560x1440 instead of the full 4K resolution (that would kill my eyes!).

I do a lot of video editions and motion graphics design, and use Premiere pro and Afeter Effects a lot. Before I used 3, 2 24 inch Dell monitors and a 27 Vizio TV as a reference screen. The HDMI ports of the Vizio stopped working a few months ago, so now I just have the 2 Dell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back