Votes: 45 3.7%
  • 5 or More

Votes: 17 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HMM..

27"ips

Personaly I like quality and not quantity.

THOugh... screen realestate is helpful in content creation... but in that sense I have to really stand behind the 1 display..

esp when 4k comes around. Its not like you can really take advantage of having multiple displays.. maybe if you have multiple threaded brain waves..

2 on linux
2 on windows (used to be 3 using an ios device as a monitor)
1 on OS X (used to be 2 for the above reason)

I have looked into this as well. This is the only way I was able to mimic the way Windows 7/8 spans the image across multiple monitors. If you find another way, let me know but for now - cutting original image into 3 equal portions. o_O

there's a handy little app called Multiscape that is drag and drop... I use it for a three monitor setup... just drag the appropriately sized widescreen image and it'll chop it up and spread it across your screens in milliseconds..

Hi all!
I use 3 monitors.
7 days ago I bought 3 LG 29EA93-P.

I use 2 or 3, the main one a dell 24 inch IPS, the secondary a Samsung px23707 and when i really need it like when programming in windows an AOC 23inch as the 3th.

My experience is that the 24 inch is small to be the only one monitor. I´ve worked with imac 27 and those 3 inches makes the difference for the most of the task.

The problem with 2 or 3 monitor is the space needed and ... the main reason a i do not like using 2 or 3 monitors is that your desk looks like a bunker and you isolate from the world.

After I´ve buy my retina macbookpro think the dream monitor will be a 27 inch 4k resolution or retina like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back