Votes: 639 52.0%

Votes: 237 19.3%

Votes: 45 3.7%
  • 5 or More

Votes: 17 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you use original image cut in three parts no?

its beautiful, but my question is, is possible use an original wallpaper as a only one widescreen wallpaper? or i have to cut it in two images?

thanks ;)

I have looked into this as well. This is the only way I was able to mimic the way Windows 7/8 spans the image across multiple monitors. If you find another way, let me know but for now - cutting original image into 3 equal portions. o_O

3, for both work and gaming :1

I have looked into this as well. This is the only way I was able to mimic the way Windows 7/8 spans the image across multiple monitors. If you find another way, let me know but for now - cutting original image into 3 equal portions. o_O

I use this app from the AppStore:
http://tinyurl.com/bg34tv9

4 to 7. 1 x 1080p working monitor and 3 to 6 projectors. I'm doing audiovisual performances and installations... The projectors connect through 2 Triplehead2go interfaces. I once successfully tried connecting a 3rd one for a total of 10 display outputs...

I use a 27" Samsung LCD monitor/TV along with a Samsung 24" LCD monitor. Both are basic 1080p units from the local warehouse store, and my ATI 6870 drives them both through HDMI and DVI. The 24" Samsung pulls double-duty as a second display for my employer-issued laptop, connected with an old-school VGA cable (but it looks good!) To me this setup is a good compromise - for about $450 I can spread my work across two decent screens, and the 27" doubles as a TV with a cable box and an Apple TV connected to it. I also run my sound through the TV so I can use a set of Bose speakers for everything. A nice big Cinema display would be nice but I can't justify the investment, and for me 1080p is sufficient. I am really looking forward to the improved multi-monitor support that is coming in OS X Mavericks so I can do more full-screen apps and use both monitors.

I currently use a 24 1080p display as main (for Games, work, and sometimes reading ebooks [portrait orientation only for the last) and a 720p tv that I tweaked into 1080p res (not great quality) for gadget apps (Teamspeak and ventrilo, iTunes, iMessage, Skype, Realtek Wireless Utility) or for monitoring when I'm having trouble (Console, Activity Monitor, HWMonitor.)

Sometime I hook in my projector for Gaming of films, as it spans right in front of my couch. It's usually connected to the XBox though.

I strongly believe that multi screens are a great experience, and I love the work they did on Mavericks.

See ya !
Clovel

3 x 24" 16:10 displays for me.
Looking forward to OS X Maverick's native multi display support. Using an own simple Application for better workflow with multi displays atm and cbb to update it ;)

3 x 24" 16:10 displays for me.
Looking forward to OS X Maverick's native multi display support. Using an own simple Application for better workflow with multi displays atm and cbb to update it ;)

The only difference in Mav for multidisplay is how fullscreen apps work nothing more really, even ML support multi display natively.

The only difference in Mav for multidisplay is how fullscreen apps work nothing more really, even ML support multi display natively.

I think you're forgetting about the Dock travel, Menubar on each screen, no Linen in Fullscreen mode. ;) These additions will be amazing for anyone using multiple monitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back