Contribute
Register

How long life time will a hackintosh have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to tell you one of the reasons I chose to build a Hackintoish was its price difference between an actual iMac and the idea that I could upgrade it. To be completely honest I haven't upgraded my hackintoish in the past 3 years I have had it. So the upgrading isn't relevant for me :). The price difference is huge between a Hackintoish and an iMac with relatively the same specs. If you want the Apple brand on your case, take the sticker from your iPhone and slap it on there.... this isn't my build but you get the idea.View attachment 154693(Credit to John Paul Parrot)

Stability:
I have found that Unibeast and Multibeast are very reliable!! I have only had a couple issues with the sound and internet but I have figured out that it is my motherboard, due to it having the same issues on the Windows side of my hackintoish. If you want to use Clover which is highly suggested due to on-the-fly kernel patching, it takes a lot of patience and time to set it up. Though it is suppose to give you a more genuine Mac OS X experience than Multibeast/Unibeast.

Hi, how did you change the image of "About screen"?
I use lastest Sierra. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back