Votes: 28 2.1%
  • 10.0 Cheetah

Votes: 233 17.3%
  • 10.9 Mavericks

Votes: 18 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried installing leapord in my laptop on 2010 but failed due to lots of reasons .. lack of internet connection and im 15 years old at that time...
later on 2012 my grandfather bought pc with my choice g41 biostar board and core2duo E7500.. and then i tried again installing snowleapord and succeeded but with some problems and then last december i upgraded it again with h61m ds2 gigabyte mobo and core i5 3450 and installed ML using unibeast method and succeeded .. now i have full functional mac :D :mrgreen::headbang::D
i done this because i cant afford mac .. if i can ill buy 1 :p

Panther (Still have every install disk I ever bought). Came with my Mac Pro G5.

I've started with Apple //e running Apple DOS 3 as a kid in '84 (or was it 3.3?) had a copy of ProDOS.
But then Apple withdrew from South Africa and later years I had to get a computer it was a PeeCee and got into the Linux "scene" as I loathed Windows. But when I saw the Apple MacBook Pro 17" in 2008 with 10.5... I was SOLD. Had the money, and I've never looked back...

it was as if after years in computers.. "I've arrived" at Nirvana!
Windows 8 is just flat ;(

When I was in elementary school we had macs, they were the colourful G3 iMacs, and they were running Mac OS 9. When I was in middle school I got a good deal on a G3 iMac on eBay $50 with shipping in 2006 :), that was at the time of 10.3 Panther so I bought panther off eBay and installed it to my G3 and I used it for a couple years then built my own PC, I didn't care for windows much after using Mac OS X so I sold the PC I built and bought a G4 Powermac, Used that for a while with 10.5 Leopard, then upgraded it a G5 PowerMac running leopard. (I've never spent a lot of money on a mac)

Along the way I have built numerous PCs for people and done lots of tech work in my spare time, So I acquired a much of parts and through them together and built my Hackintosh which is my main computer today. The graphics card is the only thing I have bought new for this thing.

Since Snow Leopard, but my supervisor gave me her old G5, which was on 10.4 but I immediately upgraded it to Leopard 10.5.8. Unfortunately, that's as far as I can go on that machine, but I still use it for web surfing and other small things that don't require gobs of ram and processor speed.

As far as Hackintoshing, just since Snow Leopard.

Since 9.0 until 10.8.3.

Now with Asus P8P67 Rev3 Intel I7 2600K - 16go Ram - GTX 570 - 3To - Antec Case - Corsair 850Watts -

Don't remember was OS it was, but I remember using an eMate at school in '97. Been using fully since OS 8.5 :)

"Officially" from Snow Leopard on my Macbook white, but i started doing "hack" experiments on my pc since Leopard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back