Contribute
Register

How is the trackpad experience on hackintosh laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you not just buy a apple track pad? I mean me personally I never use the track pad I have it disabled on my laptop and I use a normal mouse with it. But for me I only used my laptop for as-built drawings, now that I have a 360 BLK Leica Scanner I really never use the laptop any more.

Could you not just buy a apple track pad? I mean me personally I never use the track pad I have it disabled on my laptop and I use a normal mouse with it. But for me I only used my laptop for as-built drawings, now that I have a 360 BLK Leica Scanner I really never use the laptop any more.

I mostly use my laptop when I'm on my bed and too lazy to walk to my desk to use my desktop. For my the trackpad is "good enough".

Ah Thank you very much, for the Information much appreciated. <3

Well I must say on my Dell Precision M6800 and my Thinkpad T450, the Trackpad is not the best, but it is okay. Both of them have a Touchscreen, so my next goal will be to use them. (^-^) I am spoiled by the trackpad of the macbook pro. T-T

For my HP Z420 Server, I am going to buy a Magic Trackpad2, because I have a Wacom Drawing pad CTH670, but it is not supported by Mojave anymore. :/

In my other experience with my Lappys with Windows, on Google Chrome with an Touchscreen.. it reminds me some kind of using a Trackpad from a Macbook Pro, in therms of Zooming or Navigating(forward and backwards).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back