Gigabyte z270n Gaming 5
CPU
Intel I7-7700k
Graphics
GeForce 1080 GTX
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
I've tried to reinstall the latest HWSensors and HWMonitor, but nothing helps. Cant get a reading on the GPU fan or the temp. Drivers work fine... Thank you!!

Running on a Gainward GTX 1080 GLH

thanks so much for the tip, but sorry i'm a bit of a noob: what do you mean by "EFI\Clover\kexts\10.12"?
where is that?

thanks so much for the tip, but sorry i'm a bit of a noob: what do you mean by "EFI\Clover\kexts\10.12"?
where is that?
ok i found it thanks!!

I can see everything but the GPU sensors

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 13.38.33.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 13.38.33.png
    599.4 KB · Views: 917

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 4.16.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 4.16.09 PM.png
    159.7 KB · Views: 678
Maybe, but there is another solution that you can try.

Create a folder on your desktop and name it "Plugins", copy all the sensors inside it and then right click on your FakeSMC.kext and select "Show Package Contents" copy the "Plugins" folder inside the "Content" folder and close the window, then replace the FakeSMC.kext inside the EFI\Clover\kexts\10.12 reboot the computer and see how it works.

Maybe, but there is another solution that you can try.

Create a folder on your desktop and name it "Plugins", copy all the sensors inside it and then right click on your FakeSMC.kext and select "Show Package Contents" copy the "Plugins" folder inside the "Content" folder and close the window, then replace the FakeSMC.kext inside the EFI\Clover\kexts\10.12 reboot the computer and see how it works.

thanks so much for trying to help...
that didnt work either. i'll keep trying with different versions of the hwsensors. maybe one of them will stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back