Contribute
Register

How do you get Pascal sensors to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Automatic graphics switching isn't supported on hacks, there's no differing use of graphics cards based on load like you see on MacBooks. It's KINDA possible to use both, but the general rule is that it will use whatever graphics card the display is connected to.
What will it use when I connect display to both card?

hd630
Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 11.52.44 PM.png

gtx1060
Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 4.24.20 PM.png

both GPU connected to display
Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 12.22.58 AM.png

If the program launches on the monitor connected to the 1060, it'll use that. If it launches on the monitor connected to the 630, then it'll use that one.

If you start on one monitor and drag the window to the other what happens depends on the program
I have choice "mirror" mode for display settings, so both monitor will show same contents.

Just to add to this, I got them working by using Kext Beast to put the newest sensors in L/E and updating the program in Applications.

Last edited:
Not working for me on a GT 1030 have tried putting files in L/E and Clover 10.12, maybe GT 1030 is not supported currently ?

EDIT : ok for everyone's sake, the binaries can be downloaded here : https://github.com/kozlek/HWSensors/releases

Hi !

I'm trying to get a 1080 ti to work in my rig, unfortunately the site hwsensors.com hasn't been renewed and the files aren't available.
Would anyone know where I can get them ?

thanks !!

Last edited:
Hy Everyone, I had this problem in Sierra 10.12.6 updating from a Gtx 970 to 2 Gtx 1080 and Hwmonitor was not able to read the temperature anymore.. To solve the problem i downloaded the latest version of Hwmonitor and fakeSMC from here and copyed to /S/L/E with Kestbeast, rebooted the system and everything was working perfectly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back