Graphics
nvidia 770 gtx
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ok I formatted my second SSD properly. When I booted into the USB I selected USB like the guide says. The Apple logo appears and the black loading bar also comes up. Once it completes the screen goes grey and the screen is unresponsive.

What do I do?

This is the specification of my machine.

i5 4430 3.00ghz
asus h97-plus
16gb ram
ssd samsung (windows)
ssd crucial (hackintosh)
nvidia 770 gtx

Also, if it is possible to fix this issue, will I be able to select my crucial SSD for the install ?

Thanks

When I try to boot with USB apple logo starts loading then x appears. A guy said boot unibeast with -b.

How?

When I try to boot with USB apple logo starts loading then x appears. A guy said boot with -b.

How?

I'm not familiar with that boot flag and with no system specs (as per the rules) or telling us what install method you used or the bootloader you're using you're not likely to get many replies. Kinda like calling an auto mechanic and saying "my car won't start, what's wrong with it?"! :)

I'm not familiar with that boot flag and with no system specs (as per the rules) or telling us what install method you used or the bootloader you're using you're not likely to get many replies. Kinda like calling an auto mechanic and saying "my car won't start, what's wrong with it?"! :)

Sorry man I am really frustrated I've made posts but nobody seems to be able to help on this subject. I updated my OP with the details you need.

Sorry man I am really frustrated I've made posts but nobody seems to be able to help on this subject. I updated my OP with the details you need.

OK, I know it can be frustrating on a first hackintosh build....believe me!

You should enter your system specs in your profile screen, use mine as an example. You'll get better help that way as one post with your specs in the body of the message won't help when creating new threads.

My advice at this point (I don't have hardware close to your specs so I'm not going to be a lot of help) would be to:

1 - update your profile

2 - disconnect your windows drive when doing this kinda stuff

3 - create a new thread with a better title. something like "help with getting to installer" or something like that.

You still haven't said what bootloader (Clover or Unibeast) you're using. It is just a matter of entering the correct boot flags for your setup to get to the installer.

good luck!

OK, I know it can be frustrating on a first hackintosh build....believe me!

You should enter your system specs in your profile screen, use mine as an example. You'll get better help that way as one post with your specs in the body of the message won't help when creating new threads.

My advice at this point (I don't have hardware close to your specs so I'm not going to be a lot of help) would be to:

1 - update your profile

2 - disconnect your windows drive when doing this kinda stuff

3 - create a new thread with a better title. something like "help with getting to installer" or something like that.

You still haven't said what bootloader (Clover or Unibeast) you're using. It is just a matter of entering the correct boot flags for your setup to get to the installer.

good luck!

Clipper, thank you for the information. I will do this immediately, everything you had suggested.

I did say in the bold that I am using Unibeast loader as per the OS X Yosemite instructional guide.

Thanks !

Clipper, thank you for the information. I will do this immediately, everything you had suggested.

I did say in the bold that I am using Unibeast loader as per the OS X Yosemite instructional guide.

Thanks !

Oops! :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back