Graphics
Nvida 435m
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have Intel Core i7-740 and nVida 430m, Dell L501x laptop. First I will give an overview how I installed :

- I prepared Mavericks on my old ML setup.
- When booted through this USB, after all loading of kexts and files I got a blank screen. So I used following flags :

-v -x GraphicsEnabler=Yes npci=0x3000

- Installation was completed successfully.

- I booted through same USB and except audio everything was working. Ethernet, Sleep, Graphics were all working etc.

- Since everything was working, I just installed Chimera and a theme. Now I booted off without USB into Mavericks. I blank screen again and I booted with USB again same kernel flags as I mentioned. Graphics was not working, everything seemed very slow. Ethernet was also not working.

- Now I started multibeast and went ahead with easy beast and additionally choose RealTek LnxMac's RealTekRTL81xx v0.090. Now I booted back without USB and I got blank screen again. I shut it down forcefully. Then again I booted wihtout USB with same kernel flags as mentioned. Now graphics is working. Internet is connected but it is a long time to open pages. It keeps loading in Chrome.

- I want to fix my ethernet and audio
- I have audio kexts from ML. Can I use them here ?
- I want to boot my system eevrytime without using those kernel flags.

You can simply put the flag in the boot.plist so u don't have to keep type it on every boot

put this as kernel flag in boot plist : GraphicEnabler=yes npci=0x3000 no need for -v and -x if you already able to boot normally...

but if you still need to use -x even when boot using USB, mean some .kext or config is still haven't properly set up

as for Audio, u can install the new patched HDA using multibeast, or choose one that suitable for your Audio chipset

For Ethernet, u need to know what is the maker? Realtek? Atheros or Intel? and install the kext using multibeast

I have Realtek ethernet and I got it working

as for Audio, u can install the new patched HDA using multibeast, or choose one that suitable for your Audio chipset

How do I do this ? Any tutorials ?

I have Realtek ethernet and I got it working

How do I do this ? Any tutorials ?

Using multibeast, choose drivers and then audio, choose from the list down the one that match your audio chipset, it will automatically patched the AppleHDA

alternatively, u can use VoodooHDA, but this is only for last resort if the 1st option above is not working.

Using multibeast, choose drivers and then audio, choose from the list down the one that match your audio chipset, it will automatically patched the AppleHDA

alternatively, u can use VoodooHDA, but this is only for last resort if the 1st option above is not working.

It has Realtek ALC665 which is not listed in Multibeast. and I tried VooDooHDA also, it did not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back