Contribute
Register

How do I install Hackintosh on HP Envy m6-k025dx?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
PC
CPU
Intel Pentium 4 3.5Ghz
Graphics
2GB AMD Radeon 7850 Core Edition
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I wanted to install OS X Mavericks on my sisters laptop for Christmas but there is a weird error that says that is cant find the BootCache.playlist cannot be found and there are a ton of kernel errors. She has the HP Envy SleekBook M6-K025DX with the Intel i5 Haswell processor and 8GB of ram as well as the Intel Integrated Graphics 4400. If there is no kernel for this version of the laptop, that would be awesome if someone could patch it for me because I would not know how to do that.

I wanted to install OS X Mavericks on my sisters laptop for Christmas but there is a weird error that says that is cant find the BootCache.playlist cannot be found and there are a ton of kernel errors. She has the HP Envy SleekBook M6-K025DX with the Intel i5 Haswell processor and 8GB of ram as well as the Intel Integrated Graphics 4400. If there is no kernel for this version of the laptop, that would be awesome if someone could patch it for me because I would not know how to do that.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...oting-os-x-installer-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back