Contribute
Register

How could I install Mac OS X on Software Raid 0 on Clover?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
DELL Precision T7500
CPU
2x X5650
Graphics
Quadro 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac mini
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I think Clover would make it easy to use software raid. I have a DELL Latitude D630. It only has Legacy Bootable options. I think if you install clover on each of the raid 0 volumes efi partitions it would make it easy to boot. I have two hard drives in my Dell Latitude D630. I have one in the normal bay and instead of the DVD drive I have a second hard drive.

How can I install clover on a Legacy BIOS manually on the EFI Partitions of Each Hard Drive and Get it to boot on Legacy BIOS?

I think Clover would make it easy to use software raid. I have a DELL Latitude D630. It only has Legacy Bootable options. I think if you install clover on each of the raid 0 volumes efi partitions it would make it easy to boot. I have two hard drives in my Dell Latitude D630. I have one in the normal bay and instead of the DVD drive I have a second hard drive.

How can I install clover on a Legacy BIOS manually on the EFI Partitions of Each Hard Drive and Get it to boot on Legacy BIOS?

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...guide-works-yosemite-tonymacx86-tool-set.html will get you the RAID0. I would suggest you put Clover in the EFI partition of a different drive than either of the RAID volumes - maybe get a small SSD for it. Makes it much easier than trying to install on the RAID volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back