Contribute
Register

How can i Get my Focusrite clarett 8pre running on Yosemite?

Motherboard
ASUS Deluxe x99
CPU
i7 5960x
Graphics
GT 730
Im new to this hackintosh World.
i bought my hackintosh, so i didnt do anything actualy, Im a Artist/Music producer Using Logic Pro X
would mean the world to me if you could help me getting my clarett to work with my rig<3 I bought the Asus ex3 in hope that it would only be to install the drivers for windows (8.1) and then for Mac Focusrite control. it either finds nothing connected to windows or mac when i plug the clarett what could it be?

Motherboard
Not sure
CPU
Mac Pro Cheese Grater
Graphics
Not sure
I'm on snow leopard desperately trying to get my clarett usb 3.0 to work... I have the perfect environment, the hardware is the only thing I need help on. Following this thread.

UtterDisbelief

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370M D3H
CPU
i3-8350K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook
Mobile Phone
iOS
I'm on snow leopard desperately trying to get my clarett usb 3.0 to work... I have the perfect environment, the hardware is the only thing I need help on. Following this thread.
Please complete your hardware Profile, accurately, as per the site rules so that others might be able to help you :thumbup:

It looks as though the earliest version of OS X you can use with this hardware is 10.9 ( Mavericks ). Certainly the earlier Macs had no USB3.0, only USB2.0.