Contribute
Register

How can I Get my Focusrite Clarett 8pre Running on Yosemite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Deluxe x99
CPU
i7 5960x
Graphics
GT 730
I'm new to this hackintosh World. I bought my hackintosh, so I didn't do anything, actually.

I'm a Artist/Music producer Using Logic Pro X. It would mean the world to me if you could help me getting my Clarett to work with my rig<3 I bought the Asus ThunderboltEX 3 in hope that it would only be to install the drivers for Windows (8.1), and then for Mac Focusrite control. It either finds nothing connected to Windows or Mac when I plug the Clarett what could it be?

I'm on snow leopard desperately trying to get my clarett usb 3.0 to work... I have the perfect environment, the hardware is the only thing I need help on. Following this thread.

I'm on snow leopard desperately trying to get my clarett usb 3.0 to work... I have the perfect environment, the hardware is the only thing I need help on. Following this thread.

Please complete your hardware Profile, accurately, as per the site rules so that others might be able to help you :thumbup:

It looks as though the earliest version of OS X you can use with this hardware is 10.9 ( Mavericks ). Certainly the earlier Macs had no USB3.0, only USB2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back