CPU
i9-9900
Graphics
Intel UHD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello everyone, I need help please, can someone tell me why the audio from my hackintosh only works connected in the black port, how can I solve it to work in the corresponding port as in Windows

2018102210501718_big copy.jpg

Obviously you're using a wrong audio layout. If you've just installed using OpenCore you have to go through this procedure and try all possible layouts one by one until you find the best one.

There is a Golden Build for your motherboard. Any question you may have is probably answered somewhere in this thread, although at over 3000 pages and still counting it may be difficult to find the information you're after.

Thanks let me try

Obviously you're using a wrong audio layout. If you've just installed using OpenCore you have to go through this procedure and try all possible layouts one by one until you find the best one.

There is a Golden Build for your motherboard. Any question you may have is probably answered somewhere in this thread, although at over 3000 pages and still counting it may be difficult to find the information you're after.
Finally the audio works in the correct port, the only thing is that it recognizes it as if it were a headphone, and in the front audio port of the case it recognizes it as internal, if u knows how to solve that please let me know.

thanks for helping.

Last edited:
How are you setting the Audio Layout ID?

Via DeviceProperties > PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0) > layout-id =16 or

alcid=x16 boot argument?

Are you injecting any other Audio kexts, fixes, patches or config.plist entries, which might clash with the expected settings. Entries, kexts etc. that you tried previously that didn't work, but you haven't removed them from your setup?

How are you setting the Audio Layout ID?

Via DeviceProperties > PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1b,0x0) > layout-id =16 or

alcid=x16 boot argument?

Are you injecting any other Audio kexts, fixes, patches or config.plist entries, which might clash with the expected settings. Entries, kexts etc. that you tried previously that didn't work, but you haven't removed them from your setup?
boot argument

do u want my EFI Folder?

Yes, post a copy of your EFI folder.

Remember to remove/redact the Serial Number, MLB. ROM and SystemUUID before you post a copy of your config.plist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back