Z87 Deluxe
CPU
Intel i7 4771
Graphics
GTX 770 4 GB
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello.

I'm new to the hackintosh world. I would like to build my first hackintosh. I will use it for home/office(some coding in c++ and python). Here is the build I' m planning:

- ASUS ROG Strix H370-I Mini-ITX
- Intel Core i5 9600K
- Crucial Ballistix Sport 2400 MHz, DDR4, DRAM 16 GB
- Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
- Thermaltake Slim x3 cpu cooler
- Samsung 860 evo 500 GB
- Segagate 1TB

I have 3 question:

Which supply power can I buy?
Can I add a Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB to this configuration? There is enough space in the case?
Is this a good and full compatible build for macOS with a low/mid budget?

Hello.

I'm new to the hackintosh world. I would like to build my first hackintosh. I will use it for home/office(some coding in c++ and python). Here is the build I' m planning:

- ASUS ROG Strix H370-I Mini-ITX
- Intel Core i5 9600K
- Crucial Ballistix Sport 2400 MHz, DDR4, DRAM 16 GB
- Cooler Master MasterBox Q300L
- Thermaltake Slim x3 cpu cooler
- Samsung 860 evo 500 GB
- Segagate 1TB

I have 3 question:

Which supply power can I buy?
Can I add a Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB to this configuration? There is enough space in the case?
Is this a good and full compatible build for macOS with a low/mid budget?

The build (with or without the RX 580) should be compatible with MacOS High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina.

The MasterBox Q300L is a mATX case and you want to use it with an ITX motherboard?

From the picture of the case, it should be capable of holding a Sapphire Pulse RX 580 :

A 500W-550W power supply should be more than enough for you.

The build (with or without the RX 580) should be compatible with MacOS High Sierra / Mojave / Catalina.

The MasterBox Q300L is a mATX case and you want to use it with an ITX motherboard?

From the picture of the case, it should be capable of holding a Sapphire Pulse RX 580 :

A 500W-550W power supply should be more than enough for you.

The motherboard is an ITX? I was thinking it was a mini, cause I took it from the guide on this site. It's this, and I see that the description say mini ITX. I' m wrong? If I' m wrong, which one I could buy with working wifi?

motherboard

What about the Corsair VS550 as power supply?

Thank you!

The motherboard is an ITX? I was thinking it was a mini, cause I took it from the guide on this site. It's this, and I see that the description say mini ITX. I' m wrong? If I' m wrong, which one I could buy with working wifi?

motherboard

What about the Corsair VS550 as power supply?

Thank you!

Yes, the Asus ROG Strix H370-I is an ITX motherboard, but you can use it with the Masterbox case if you like.

The WiFi included with motherboards is incompatible with MacOS. If you want WiFi functions you need to purchase a MacOS compatible WiFi card.

The VS550 should work for your purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back