Contribute
Register

HLP !! ERASED, OVERWRITTEN DATA LOST HDD BY USING "CLOVER CLONER" HLP !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aeros Pro
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello Everyone,
I am a music producer and I made a huge mistake the first time ever I have a PC with Hackintosh. I decided to upgrade the Hackintosh Mojave by using clover configurator. After updated all file in mounted EFI folder, I saw the bottom of New clover configurator called - CLOVER CLONER".
Used the selected folder EFI mounted folder and the destination folder the HDD STORAGE folder. So I clicked to the Clone button without reading over the instruction. So I shout down the clover cloner at the middle of the way the process. What happened I LOST all major files. That HDD is my back up storage actually. So I freaked out immediately.

All they have trying to figure out how I able to bring those files back on a 4TB HDD. The HDD not full only not even 1TB used.
I've started using DATA RECOVERY software might help to not get a hard attack. Majority of the software is not able to read those files, folders what I really need back and also some program doesn't recognize the original name of the files, which is the other issue.

How does the clover cloner work and what did to my HDD exactly and how I able to fix them, Pls everyone help me give some advice?

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-9.26.41-AM.png
    Screen-Shot-2019-02-11-at-9.26.41-AM.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 47
Did you get rid of this? I'm having the same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back