3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi,I am going to but a new machine for 6-8K video editing (Adobe PR,AE )

For now, the list like this (I did not watch for hardware market for a while, so , plz give me some brand advice , thx alot)

CPU: I7- 6900K (And i guess still no sleep function for more than 4 cores)
MB: ASUS X99
RAM: 64GB-128GB
GC: GTX TITAN XP
Sound Card: Creative SoundBlaster X7
Wifi and BT: BCM943602 DW1830 with PCI-E adapter
Hard Drive: many SSD

for hard drive, I do not know if the Intel next generation is coming soon , 6900 can work with X99 perfectly, dose it ?

so, what i suppose to prepare for 8 cores CPU, plz tell me if you know or give the post , thx alot , I will do search either, but did not found the true one I need so far. Can I run the setup from unibeast, or clover from hard drive

And what mode i should choose on the Mutlibeast , which DSDT i should use, thx for help.

Updated:
1.I guess i need thunderbolt adapter to transfer some thing between laptop and desktop, did not found thunderbolt on the MB but found this one
Amazon Asus Thunderbolt Pcie
Will this work with Mac or not ? any one know it ?

Last edited:
Hi , thx, i am reading this one, looks great, your link direct to the after page is not matter right?
correct, meant to link you to post #1

correct, meant to link you to post #1
Learnt alot, can start work, may i ask, dose Asus or giga have the thunderbolt on their MB with X99, I am looking the support list on that list but did not find one so far, if you know, or anyone know plz tell me , thx,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back