Contribute
Register

High Sierra wake problem (x79)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible to disable intel me?
yep, tried that too, no joy.

I'm been working on trying to boot with the Ozmosis boot loader but haven't had much luck getting that going. feels like Ozmosis is more 'native' than clover?

Next week i will try to install high sierra 10.13.1 and i will rollback apple pm extensions with 10.12.6 one by one, maybe at least find the extension who make the trouble.
Has anyone already tried?

I think I tried to rollback the AppleACPIPlatform kext but didn't succeed in getting that to boot.

10.13.5 beta 3 doesn't help. still trying to work on booting with Ozmosis

Next week i will try to install high sierra 10.13.1 and i will rollback apple pm extensions with 10.12.6 one by one, maybe at least find the extension who make the troubl

Any updates?//

trying an imac12,1 system definition (a sandy bridge system) doesn't fix it for me

Got Asrock X79, AMD R9 280X and 4930K . as the 4930k has no igpu, i think i can't wake up, black screen...
I think this not an x79 problem, but an impossible igpu initialization. Will try with third party intel video card .

Got Asrock X79, AMD R9 280X and 4930K . as the 4930k has no igpu, i think i can't wake up, black screen...
I think this not an x79 problem, but an impossible igpu initialization. Will try with third party intel video card .
Did you try with the Intel card?

Personally, I can't see it being that becuase if it was earlier builds would of done the same. Unless Apple have drastically changed the low level behaviour of how the system interacts with the iGPU.
Do x99 systems sleep? If so, I can't see that being the root cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back