Contribute
Register

High Sierra Video editing, day trading, and occasional gaming build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone? I'm ready to buy, want to make sure I don't mess it up!

The Amazon link to the Fenvi Wifi card does not go to the Wifi/BT combo card. If you need BT you'll have to buy a T919 on Ebay instead. Fenvi doesn't offer them on Amazon anymore. You can use the one you've linked to for Wifi only. It doesn't reach the speeds of the combo version though.

Don't see any other issues with your choices.

Here's one from China, sold via Ebay.com. Will take weeks to get it rather than days.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Ne...-802-11AC-Dual-band-For-Desktop-/263260465934

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I was going with the buyers guide for the card, but the onboard Ethernet should work right? I don’t need Bluetooth and prefer a wired network anyway, so unless there’s an easy to get alternative I’ll leave the card out for now.

Thanks for the reply. I was going with the buyers guide for the card, but the onboard Ethernet should work right? I don’t need Bluetooth and prefer a wired network anyway, so unless there’s an easy to get alternative I’ll leave the card out for now.
Ethernet should work, no problems. If you'll use a wired mouse and keyboard I would completely skip the combo card too.

Awesome, that's the plan. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back