Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late reply. Haven't been on the site for a while. I had some help from someone on another forum to get my 3020 set up running. I didn't use unibeast or multibeast. I created the boot usb and used my EFI folder to get up and running.

Thanks to the help I received I don't have to use voodoo for audio, I use the native AppleHDA method. This also enabled me to get audio over the DisplayPort with a DP to HDMI cable I bought with the use of a DSDT and SSDT files I was suggested to use.

I used the method I mentioned previously to get the HD4600 graphics working fine. No need to use multibeast at all.

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't been on the site for a while. I had some help from someone on another forum to get my 3020 set up running. I didn't use unibeast or multibeast. I created the boot usb and used my EFI folder to get up and running.

Thanks to the help I received I don't have to use voodoo for audio, I use the native AppleHDA method. This also enabled me to get audio over the DisplayPort with a DP to HDMI cable I bought with the use of a DSDT and SSDT files I was suggested to use.

I used the method I mentioned previously to get the HD4600 graphics working fine. No need to use multibeast at all.

Hey man..Can you please share the method you used to install HS on your machine. I have the same model with i3 4130 and RX 480 from which i understande is supported natively. Thank you in advance.

Will do. I can’t speak for the RX 480 and whether it’ll work straight off or not. It might be best to remove it and do the install with the onboard intel graphics then add the card after.

I’m at work right now but will sort out a method and upload a copy of my EFI folder for you to use once I’m home. Will be a few hours though dude

Will do. I can’t speak for the RX 480 and whether it’ll work straight off or not. It might be best to remove it and do the install with the onboard intel graphics then add the card after.

I’m at work right now but will sort out a method and upload a copy of my EFI folder for you to use once I’m home. Will be a few hours though dude

No problem man. Will be a huge help.

you could prep your usb. Install with unibeast and select UEFI mode and don’t select any graphics injection. Once I can upload the EFI folder replace the one on the usb with this one and you should be golden. After install just mount the EFI partition and copy and replace the EFI folder from the usb to the EFI drive and you should be sorted. Restart to confirm and then know you can sort out your GPU

A
During the install it will reboot 2 or 3 times. Keep booting from the usb into clover but select the installer on your hard drive until it’s finished

Awesome. Waiting for the EFI file. Thanks man

Oh yeh, if your install goes smoothly (hopefully it will), when you install clover select these options

Install for UEFI booting only
Install Clover in the ESP
Drivers64UEFI\OsxAptioFixDrv-64
Install RC scripts on target volume
Install Clover Preference Pane

After that then reboot from your HDD/SSD and you should be golden

Oh yeh, if your install goes smoothly (hopefully it will), when you install clover select these options

Install for UEFI booting only
Install Clover in the ESP
Drivers64UEFI\OsxAptioFixDrv-64
Install RC scripts on target volume
Install Clover Preference Pane

After that then reboot from your HDD/SSD and you should be golden

Using your EFI and I'm stuck in to the boot loop. Clover starts but keeps restarting over and over :( I think our computers are different maybe thats why? Any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back