Contribute
Register

High Sierra - RX Vega & Final Cut h.264 fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you also tell me how you installed your mojave. maybe i will just reinstall it using your method and just paste your EFI file and see if it works

Link to instructions to my Z370 build is in my signature below.

that's not what i meant. I mean did you use clover or unibeast?

Clover.

Be careful with doing it yourself blindly. Your EFI was very messy with multiple Aptio fixes. I'm surprised you didn't have more problems.

Last edited:
Clover.

Be careful with doing it yourself blindly. Your EFI was very messy with multiple Aptio fixes. I'm surprised you didn't have more problems.
I need your help ASAP please Pastry. Everything is working great now but after a while the mouse freezes and everything doesn't work unless i restart my system and after a while it does that again. Any fix please? i need this ASAP or any post you can direct me to and also whenever my hackintosh sleeps it doesn't wake unless i restart it too

I need your help ASAP please Pastry. Everything is working great now but after a while the mouse freezes and everything doesn't work unless i restart my system and after a while it does that again. Any fix please? i need this ASAP or any post you can direct me to and also whenever my hackintosh sleeps it doesn't wake unless i restart it too

I have no idea what you've done... There's no way I can know what's wrong.

I have no idea what you've done... There's no way I can know what's wrong.
i fixed the sleep and wake now, i deleted yhe com.apple.powermanagement in library/preferences and that fixed it but my computer still freezes randomly. i don't know if it has anything to do with the shikiva = something

i fixed the sleep and wake now, i deleted yhe com.apple.powermanagement in library/preferences and that fixed it but my computer still freezes randomly. i don't know if it has anything to do with the shikiva = something

What have you done hackintosh-wise? What kexts are you using? How is your config.plist configured? How is your BIOS configured? What's working and what's not? Is everything seen properly in IORegistryExplorer?

What have you done hackintosh-wise? What kexts are you using? How is your config.plist configured? How is your BIOS configured? What's working and what's not? Is everything seen properly in IORegistryExplorer?
have done everything required. i later went back to use your build guide since we using the same CPU and graphics card. i turned on IGPU in my BIOs because of my FCPX and also VTMD i believe that is what its called. all my usb ports works and also my audio. i will attach my kext image below and also my config.plst let me know if i still need to fix or change anything. i believe the only thing is just my screen freezes and mouse would not move too, will have to restart to fix that.

Attachments

• config.plist
    11.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 1.42.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 1.42.28 PM.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back