Contribute
Register

High Sierra - RX Vega & Final Cut h.264 fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
running Mojave 10.14.2. my fcpx share was working after watching bunch of youtube vids and also reading solution on this website. today i realised my fcpx couldn't export again and IGPU is enabled. am a full time youtuber this is the only editing software i know how to use can someone help me please am literally crying now. trying to export in H.264
I used @pastrychef config.plist it didn't work and i don't know if anything is wrong with my config.plist can someone help me please ASAP. this is my config.plist below and also my quicktime and quicklook. please help

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.1 KB · Views: 122
running Mojave 10.14.2. my fcpx share was working after watching bunch of youtube vids and also reading solution on this website. today i realised my fcpx couldn't export again and IGPU is enabled. am a full time youtuber this is the only editing software i know how to use can someone help me please am literally crying now. trying to export in H.264
I used @pastrychef config.plist it didn't work and i don't know if anything is wrong with my config.plist can someone help me please ASAP. this is my config.plist below and also my quicktime and quicklook. please help

As per forum rules, please update your profile to include your CPU, motherboard, and GPU to make it easier for others to help you.

As per forum rules, please update your profile to include your CPU, motherboard, and GPU to make it easier for others to help you.
i did, can you please help me now. Am a full time youtuber as per FCPX is the only video editor i know how to use and thats why i built an hackintosh

i did, can you please help me now. Am a full time youtuber as per FCPX is the only video editor i know how to use and thats why i built an hackintosh

I don't know where you got that config.plist, but I didn't make it.

Are you using Mojave?

If yes, you can get rid of:
  • config.plist > ACPI > Drop Tables > both SSDT ones. I don't know if you need the DMAR one, but I've never used it.
  • config.plsit > ACPI > FixMCFG
  • config.plist > Devices > Fake ID > IntelGFX
  • config.plist > Graphics > ig-platform-id
  • all those injections in config.plist > Graphics
  • config.plsit > KextsToPatch > AGDP fix
I see that you injected the power tables for your Vega in config.plist > Devices > Properties. I have now way to check if you did it right so I don't know if that's a cause of your problems. If you want to keep things simple, just use VGTab to create a kext and remove that property from your config.plist.

"just use VGTab to create a kext" please what do you mean by this? and am about to remove them now hope my system don't crash

i did everything you asked me to do. i even pasted your config.plsit to my clover and deleted mine and it didn't still work and i did everything you asked me to delete this is my new config.plist and also i will add my efi folder so you can see if am missing or added something i shouldnt add. this are the files PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THIS TO WORK.

Attachments

• config.plist
    8.1 KB · Views: 120
  • EFI.zip
    23.5 MB · Views: 67
I don't know where you got that config.plist, but I didn't make it.

Are you using Mojave?

If yes, you can get rid of:
  • config.plist > ACPI > Drop Tables > both SSDT ones. I don't know if you need the DMAR one, but I've never used it.
  • config.plsit > ACPI > FixMCFG
  • config.plist > Devices > Fake ID > IntelGFX
  • config.plist > Graphics > ig-platform-id
  • all those injections in config.plist > Graphics
  • config.plsit > KextsToPatch > AGDP fix
I see that you injected the power tables for your Vega in config.plist > Devices > Properties. I have now way to check if you did it right so I don't know if that's a cause of your problems. If you want to keep things simple, just use VGTab to create a kext and remove that property from your config.plist.
can you send you your EFI folder too and see if that will help. i attached mine above and also my config.plsit

i did everything you asked me to do. i even pasted your config.plsit to my clover and deleted mine and it didn't still work and i did everything you asked me to delete this is my new config.plist and also i will add my efi folder so you can see if am missing or added something i shouldnt add. this are the files PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THIS TO WORK.

Try this.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.5 MB · Views: 81
i just put your EFI file in mine and deleted mine and it just froze my hackintosh in the apple loading screen. any help how i can boot back to my mac and replace yours with mine because i copied mine to my desktop.

Try this.

i just put your EFI file in mine and deleted mine and it just froze my hackintosh in the apple loading screen. any help how i can boot back to my mac and replace yours with mine because i copied mine to my desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back