- Jan 7, 2019
- Asrock Z370 Killer SLI/ac
- VEGA 56
can you send you your EFI folder too and see if that will help. i attached mine above and also my config.plsitI don't know where you got that config.plist, but I didn't make it.
Are you using Mojave?
If yes, you can get rid of:
I see that you injected the power tables for your Vega in config.plist > Devices > Properties. I have now way to check if you did it right so I don't know if that's a cause of your problems. If you want to keep things simple, just use VGTab to create a kext and remove that property from your config.plist.
- config.plist > ACPI > Drop Tables > both SSDT ones. I don't know if you need the DMAR one, but I've never used it.
- config.plsit > ACPI > FixMCFG
- config.plist > Devices > Fake ID > IntelGFX
- config.plist > Graphics > ig-platform-id
- all those injections in config.plist > Graphics
- config.plsit > KextsToPatch > AGDP fix