Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
Hello,

I know lots of people have posted about this same issue and after much research I have gotten my machine to shutdown if I did an nv disable_1 but then my computer looks all glitched out. Is there anyway to do an nv disable without your computer looking like junk?

I know lots of people have posted about this same issue and after much research I have gotten my machine to shutdown if I did an nv disable_1 but then my computer looks all glitched out. Is there anyway to do an nv disable without your computer looking like junk?
nv_disable=1 disables the Nvidia drivers so there is no way to disable them and still have them working.
More to the point, your GTX 760 has native support and should work right out of the box and is therefore unlikely to be related to any problems that you might have with shutting down.

Attach your config.plist.

Thanks for responding. Attached it my config.

Attachments

• config.plist
    2.6 KB · Views: 184
Just wondering if anyone else has been able to solve this problem? I'm assuming it has to have something to do with my Nvida?

Thanks for responding. Attached it my config.
Open your config.plist with cloverconfigurator and make this and see if it changes some thing
Screenshot 2018-07-08 at 20.29.46.png

Open your config.plist with cloverconfigurator and make this and see if it changes some thing View attachment 339892

Thanks. I've actually tried that and it won't work for me. I have no idea why. The nv-disable is the only thing that lets me shutdown but I can't fun my comp on that.

Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone have any ideas?

Yes. Mine stopped rebooting always instead of shutting down after i disabled an option that is like:

"Wake on Ethernet"

or something in the ASUS BIOS. If that alone doesn't do the trick try this shutdown fix option also ;) :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back