CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
Gigabyte 1050ti
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have a couple of questions that I’m hoping the community can help me with. I have successfully installed Mac OS X High Sierra 10.13.3 on a machine I built with the following specs:
  • Gigabyte GA-Z270N-Gaming 5 (not on the recommended list but almost identical to one that is, GA-Z270N-WiFi).
  • 7th Gen i7-7700
  • 32GB of Memory
  • Gigabyte Geforce 1050Ti (not yet installed as I want to get it stable first before I add yet another layer of potential
  • Samsung 1TB SSD
  • GMYLE Bluetooth 4.0 dongle (on recommend list)
  • EDUP WiFi dongle (working flawlessly)
Special note: My mobo had a M.2 WiFi/Bluetooth combo card that I removed as it caused conflicts during installation and wouldn’t be supported natively anyway).

So for the most part my system is running except for the following:
  • Whenever it goes into deep sleep state the computer reboots and has even rebooted once while awake and not doing anything particularly unusual.
  • My Gmyle Bluetooth dongle needs to be unplugged and plugged back in upon every reboot in order to work with my Apple wireless keyboard and Magic Trackpad (I thought that this particular Bluetooth dongle was recommended as being always certain to work flawlessly because of the Broadcom chip used?).
  • When I open Logic Pro X I get a strange error message about the busses being used up and having to select an audio driver (I used ALC1220 Realtek codec per my mobos rec).
My questions are as follows:
  • Can I potentially fix these issues with Clover and injecting/removing kexts to my current installation or do I also have to reinstall the entire OS?
  • What could be causing the system to reboot upon waking from sleep and what can I do to keep the Gmyle Bluetooth dongle always recognized?
  • Any Logic Pro X users who might be able to help me with the error message I get would be appreciated also!

Thank you in advance! I hope to contribute toward helping resolve other members problems as I become more adept at this myself.

Cheers,

Sohrobby