Contribute
Register

Success - Z370-HD3 i5-8600K - RX 580 Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
tested./.. it makes no difference if it is a 4 pin or 3 pin fan

I just went to the Gigabyte website and noticed they released a BIOS update for the HD3P on 3/07/18 named "F6". I was currently running "F6c". I updated to the latest BIOS and soon as I touched any settings in the BIOS the issue came right back. I'm going to try and get a hold of Gigabyte support but from reading on the forums, it seems they're not much of any help.

I just went to the Gigabyte website and noticed they released a BIOS update for the HD3P on 3/07/18 named "F6". I was currently running "F6c". I updated to the latest BIOS and soon as I touched any settings in the BIOS the issue came right back. I'm going to try and get a hold of Gigabyte support but from reading on the forums, it seems they're not much of any help.
hi

i have sent it back to the reseller and they could not spot the problem with their setup! this is killing me... they said they have tested with CPU i3-8100 and refuse to test my CPU as my 8600K was purchased from Amazon. I have no idea on what is going.

May i know your exact configuration and motherboard connections to other component and spot the differences together?

hi,i don't kown why,,,,If the device is turned off, the USB device can be pulled out automatically.
en......my computer is i5 8400+GA z370 hd3,,,,,,,The BIOS setup has a problem?

hi

i have sent it back to the reseller and they could not spot the problem with their setup! this is killing me... they said they have tested with CPU i3-8100 and refuse to test my CPU as my 8600K was purchased from Amazon. I have no idea on what is going.

May i know your exact configuration and motherboard connections to other component and spot the differences together?

Are you referring to what I have plugged in to my mobo regarding USBs or are you referring to things like SATA cables and fan connections? I'm running the HD3P mobo so the connections might be different. If you click my build link in my sig you might be able to find your answer. I don't think connections would make a huge difference imo. When reading on the Gigabyte forums it seems some people get lucky and don't have the issue, whereas others, with almost identical setups, experience the issue.

Are you referring to what I have plugged in to my mobo regarding USBs or are you referring to things like SATA cables and fan connections? I'm running the HD3P mobo so the connections might be different. If you click my build link in my sig you might be able to find your answer. I don't think connections would make a huge difference imo. When reading on the Gigabyte forums it seems some people get lucky and don't have the issue, whereas others, with almost identical setups, experience the issue.
Thank you for your reply.My English is not good.I pulled out the keyboard, mouse, USB device.--------------------》
Automatic computer startup
I'll take a look at the article you Shared.

Thank you for your reply.My English is not good.I pulled out the keyboard, mouse, USB device.--------------------》
Automatic computer startup
I'll take a look at the article you Shared.

the problem is none,,,,,,I change clover-fix_shutdown_000,

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confused? You unchecked the "fixshutdown"?

yes,2018.3.13,I unchecked the "fixshutdown"。。。。
2018.3.15,I checked the "fixshutdown",after,Problem solved。。。。。I'm at work, and when I get off work, I share my "EFI".

yes,2018.3.13,I unchecked the "fixshutdown"。。。。
2018.3.15,I checked the "fixshutdown",after,Problem solved。。。。。I'm at work, and when I get off work, I share my "EFI".

I followed your steps and unfortunately didn't solve the problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back