Contribute
Register

High sierra on Sony Vaio Svs-1313

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 or 11 usually work, try one of those, respond with problem reporting files after testing "3"

Use this tool and upload your problem reporting files:
Tried this fiveish times, every time it says that forgot to press F2 or fn and F2. So not really going all that well this far...

Alternated between F2 and fn and f2.

Tried this fiveish times, every time it says that forgot to press F2 or fn and F2. So not really going all that well this far...

Alternated between F2 and fn and f2.
at the clover boot screen you press f2 and f4

I've found that my codec is most likely alc275 and I have tried the three ids for it...

Is there another tool for error reports that could do the trick?

I've found that my codec is most likely alc275 and I have tried the three ids for it...

Is there another tool for error reports that could do the trick?
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"

Got Ioreg working (I think)

So I exported this from it. Hopefully it is correct, it was not all that specific. This will likely be a mess after all my tries to get sound working.

Another issue I just noticed was "About this Mac" which won't load, but I think I've seen some solutions.

Attachments

• Matti’s MacBook Pro.ioreg
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
Got Ioreg working (I think)

So I exported this from it. Hopefully it is correct, it was not all that specific. This will likely be a mess after all my tries to get sound working.

Another issue I just noticed was "About this Mac" which won't load, but I think I've seen some solutions.
your files are incomplete mate

I just can't wrap my head around why that report tool won't work!

I can't throw my F2 and F4 at it enough, with and without FN.

And no audio solution seems to work, I must have tried 50 different IDs with no luck. Maybe I need to look for another audio solution soon...

I just can't wrap my head around why that report tool won't work!

I can't throw my F2 and F4 at it enough, with and without FN.

And no audio solution seems to work, I must have tried 50 different IDs with no luck. Maybe I need to look for another audio solution soon...
upload all your problem reporting files and i will take a look

Well, this is what I can gather when Clover wont help me...

Should be a right mess due to my impatience.

Attachments

• Errorlogs.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back