m93p 10A8 Motherboard
CPU
i5-4570
Graphics
Nvidia GTX 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hello,

I just got a desktop to play around with as a Hackintosh and I've managed to get El Capitain running on it. Since then I bought a GTX 1050 video card with the intention of installing High Sierra but I've been running into issues.

I've been using the uni-beast tool and have been able to create the boot media without issue. After restarting the computer and selecting the new install disk, the installer will start loading, but never complete. I've tried removing the GTX 1050 but same issue, the installer won't load. Looking around on the internet I haven't found anything that's helped either.

Computer Specs:
Lenovo M93p 10A8, i5-4570, 8GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 1050 (or integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600).

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hello,

I just got a desktop to play around with as a Hackintosh and I've managed to get El Capitain running on it. Since then I bought a GTX 1050 video card with the intention of installing High Sierra but I've been running into issues.

I've been using the uni-beast tool and have been able to create the boot media without issue. After restarting the computer and selecting the new install disk, the installer will start loading, but never complete. I've tried removing the GTX 1050 but same issue, the installer won't load. Looking around on the internet I haven't found anything that's helped either.

Computer Specs:
Lenovo M93p 10A8, i5-4570, 8GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 1050 (or integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600).

Thanks!
  • Remove PCIE Nvidia Card
  • Change BIOS to IGFX as Initial Display
  • Change DVMT Pre-Allocated Memory to 128M if you can or at least 64M
  • Make your UEFI USB installer for macOS High Sierra (what version is it?) as First boot device in Boot Option Priorities
  • DISABLE all others from that list.
  • Make all other BIOS options as required for macOS booting shown in the Installation GUIDE (Tonymac)
  • Save the settings in the BIOS and Boot
  • In Clover Boot Manager (CBM) screen, go to Options:
  • In Boot Args: have the following flags: -v dart=0 debug=0x100 -disablegfxfirmware
  • In GraphicsInjector->
    • [√] InjectIntel
    • Fake ID =0x 04128086
    • *-platform-id=0x0D220003
  • Return to CBM and boot the USB installer
  • Take photos of any screen that appears abnormal to you and when the screen freezes , to upload to the Forum along with your post for further help.

• Make your UEFI USB installer for macOS High Sierra (what version is it?) as First boot device in Boot Option Priorities
  • Make all other BIOS options as required for macOS booting shown in the Installation GUIDE (Tonymac)
  • In Boot Args: have the following flags: -v dart=0 debug=0x100 -disablegfxfirmware
  • In GraphicsInjector->
    • [√] InjectIntel
    • Fake ID =0x 04128086
  • Take photos of any screen that appears abnormal to you and when the screen freezes , to upload to the Forum along with your post for further help.

Thanks so much, I'll try that out tonight and post the results!

• In GraphicsInjector->
    • [√] InjectIntel
    • Fake ID =0x 04128086
Yippee! That got me to the installer screen. Just going through that process, hopefully it works!

Yippee! That got me to the installer screen. Just going through that process, hopefully it works!
I feel confident it will.
Good luck.
During every reboot , press the hotkey to pause at "Select Boot Device screen" and select "USB installer " to reach CBM screen and then switch to the System hard disk you are installing too boot from until the multi-stage installation is finished and you can go to Welcome screen> Apple Account >Computer Account>iCloud account > Desktop etc.

I just got the same setup and can't even get the boot media to function. All BIOS settings set, using USB 2.0 port, MacBook recognizes a bootable High Sierra disk. Any update on your build or advice in at least getting as far as you did?

I just got the same setup and can't even get the boot media to function. All BIOS settings set, using USB 2.0 port, MacBook recognizes a bootable High Sierra disk. Any update on your build or advice in at least getting as far as you did?

Sorry for the late reply. I'm not sure exactly why that might be occurring, I never really had problems getting the boot media working. Make sure that UEFI is turned on?

Hello,

Computer Specs:

Thanks!
Hello, it turns out that I managed to run High Sierra on the same config as you, alas I am blocked QE CL.Je still looking for a solution to my problem. With unibeast put UEFI boot without injecting graphics chipset make the key and then put in the bios igp to 1024 and UEFI only and it rolls from the VGA port to embed.

@scorpion-unit, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Did anyone successfully installed High Sierra in m93p i5-4570? could anyone post the EFI with Acpi files, config.plist, Drivers64Uefi and kexts please?

Ps. Already installed High Sierra, system is working but a few things is missing like CPU info and video with a few bugs.

Hardware Specs:
i5-4570
HD Graphics 4600
Chipset Intel Q87 Express
Wifi Intel Centrino
Mobo (Actually don't know the manufacturer) LGA 1150.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back