Contribute
Register

High Sierra on H370 HD3 - NEW ISSUE :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
same problem, but i can't to install screen.
can upload EFI folder?

my hardware:ga-H370-hd3-rev-10 bios f3, i5-8400
I’m at work right now, I’m changing my Mobo (same one you have) today for an B360N just cause I want to go back to a little build, as soon as I can, I will pass you my EFI folder, should help. Or you can get it from this post:
Paste this in google cause I cannot link it here for some reason:
H370M-PLUS intel UDH 630 7mb 10.13.6
Go to post #5 I attached drivers64 and kexts with config.plist along with screenshots of my clover installation.

Last edited:
I’m at work right now, I’m changing my Mobo (same one you have) today for an B360N just cause I want to go back to a little build, as soon as I can, I will pass you my EFI folder, should help. Or you can get it from this post:
Go to post #5 I attached drivers64 and kexts with config.plist along with screenshots of my clover installation.

thank you so much

Wow, yes thank you. I got all the way to post-install, and then something went wrong. (I'm using Multibeast, and I'm sure I clicked the wrong option)

Wow, yes thank you. I got all the way to post-install, and then something went wrong. (I'm using Multibeast, and I'm sure I clicked the wrong option)
I would use clover, is more involved and can be intimidating but it’s better, much better.

I would use clover, is more involved and can be intimidating but it’s better, much better.

One Question: most of your guide is for the i3-8100 Graphics fix. It says the i7-8700 (what I have) has it onboard Do I still need this UDH 630 fix?

Clover is a little over my head, but I'll try it.

Do I need to make sure my bios is updated? I'm on F1 i believe.

One Question: most of your guide is for the i3-8100 Graphics fix. It says the i7-8700 (what I have) has it onboard Do I still need this UDH 630 fix?

Clover is a little over my head, but I'll try it.

Do I need to make sure my bios is updated? I'm on F1 i believe.
My cpu is an i5 8400 which is natively supported like the i7 and the only way I was able to inject graphics was using the i3 method, if you get graphics great, but be ready.

Clover is not that hard, believe me. I can tell you how to create the usb bootable if you decide to go that route.

I would update bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back