MSI B250M PRO-VDH
CPU
i5-7400
Graphics
GTX 1070
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I started over a new fresh install of High Sierra (10.13.3) where everything but sound seem to be good.

In Clover boot I used: dart=0 nv_disable=0 and I didn't check any boxes in the graphic options.
This time no problem at all with Internet :) but in the sound panel, second tab I have an empty list (outputs).
I can tell you the sound can work. It worked in the first attempt (but no Internet), that's why I try again.

After that, in Mutibeast I checked a Voodoo kext which gave me a list of 4 HDMI. But still no sound!
Anyway, I don't need Voodoo as I don't have an HDMI connector but a DVI-D and the green line out (for sound).

I added Lilu and another one who work together (don't remember the name).
I used KextBeast for injection and Kext Utility right after.

In CloverConfigurator I checked 0x67 in csrActiv Config, 7 as number for audio, and kext-dev-mode=1 is checked, and also HDAS to HDEF pop up.

Right now I don't know how to solve the problem. I don't kow how to delete previous kexts properly, if I need.

I'm sorry Toleda, but it didn't work for me.
Luckily, I solved the problem using this version of VoodooHDA.kext : https://sourceforge.net/projects/voodoohda/
This time I can see Internal Speaker and so on in the list where, previously, I only could see 4 Digital-out (HDMI).

Details:
- Installation via KextBeast in “/System/Library/Extensions”
- Then Kext Utility, just for authorizations checking and repairing.
- Reboot.
- Selection “Internal Speaker”.

- I did not install Lilu.kext and AppleALC.kext.

Anyway, Toledo I want to thank you and your team for the great job you've been doing here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back