Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z170MX Gaming 5
CPU
Intel CORE i7 6700
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB
Hi, I try install kexts of audio, but when I reboot only see this.
Any known as I can solve it this
I wait your answers
Help me, please....
Thanks,

Attachments

• IMG_20170927_221133.jpg
    IMG_20170927_221133.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 265
If you had a working High Sierra, and then installed kexts and audio, and got this backtrace, then you would need to back out those changes. Apparently your changes broke your build.

If this is on a new install of High Sierra and you haven't yet gotten to the High Sierra desktop, one cause of the backtrace error appears to be that your firmware includes a MATS, DMAR, or possibly another table that 10.13 doesn't like. There are backtrace threads on this forum for you to search into and read up on.

You can press 'o' at the Clover selection screen to see if your firmware has one of these tables. If it does, you need to drop it in your config.plist. You can add lines to config.plist or use clover configurator (or another tool).

This is my understanding. I don't have this issue but have read posts from others that do and this is a consensus of one possible solution.

If you had a working High Sierra, and then installed kexts and audio, and got this backtrace, then you would need to back out those changes. Apparently your changes broke your build.

If this is on a new install of High Sierra and you haven't yet gotten to the High Sierra desktop, one cause of the backtrace error appears to be that your firmware includes a MATS, DMAR, or possibly another table that 10.13 doesn't like. There are backtrace threads on this forum for you to search into and read up on.

You can press 'o' at the Clover selection screen to see if your firmware has one of these tables. If it does, you need to drop it in your config.plist. You can add lines to config.plist or use clover configurator (or another tool).

This is my understanding. I don't have this issue but have read posts from others that do and this is a consensus of one possible solution.
Hi, thanks for respond, then I try install again, also do u know As solve audio problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back