ASUS x299 Deluxe
CPU
i9-7940x
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Remove all non-essential hardware including graphics adaptors and drives on which you don't intend to install the OS. Use a chipset USB port. Follow the instructions for your motherboard to the letter. An ASUS board which is properly configured is nigh-on guaranteed to reach OS if done properly.

Motherboard
Asus Z170-A
CPU
i5 6600K @ 4.5 GHz
Graphics
GTX 970
Just done these, removed my GTX970 and everything execpt mouse. Just tried out 4 USB drives and 3 hard drives (1 M.2 SSD, 1 SATA SSD and one Seagate IronWolf, nothing worked for me. I just thinking about that the problem is, that i can't enable XHCI. Just trying to install the latest MacOS X High Sierra. Tried out so many config and EFI folders...

Motherboard
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
CPU
Intel i7 6700K
Graphics
MSI GTX Geforce 980 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Was there ans success? Got the same Problem and don’t find anything that helped me...

I actually just got everything up and running a few days ago. If you are having the exact same problem as me with the same hardware, it turns out the "crash" isn't a crash at all. It's just the installer rebooting, hah. So once it crashes, when clover loads again, go ahead and boot from the newly created install option. It'll "crash" (reboot) a total of 3 times before the installer finishes.

That said, everything ran smoothly for a few days and then MacOS completely disappeared from clover but I think that was somehow my fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.