Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus H110M-K
CPU
Intel Core i5-7500
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Hello everyone!

I'm new to hackintosh world so this may be really easy to fix, but I don't know how.

I created a USB drive with installer using a guide from this website. USB drive boots to installer. I format my whole SSD and proceed with my install (agree with terms, e.t.c.). But, when installation begins, it suddenly reboots my PC.

Tried formatting to new apple FS, also Apple os X extended, error is still the same.
SSD: ADATA SU700

Here's a screenshot of what i think is main error here:
You may not install to this volume because it can not be converted to Apple File System

2nqhoqdqf8a4gcahtsgqac5wtra.png

I recorded a video of this:

Thank for your help !

Last edited by a moderator:
Upd1: tried updating my bios to latest version, tweaking bios a little bit more, got my sad formatted as new apple fs before installing, rewrote my USB drive once again.

All of the above didn't work, googled a bit more, no luck, not even 1 person with same error on whole public internet.

So my only hope is someone smart enough will help me and other people with this error here.

UPD2:
Switched SSD from ADATA to Kingston one, same error.

Maybe i need some kext for this to work on my Motherboard ( chipset ) ?

You ever get this to work? I'm getting same exact error.

You ever get this to work? I'm getting same exact error.
Unfortunately I didn't, out of ideas what even might be wrong

I have exactly the same problem in the latest version of High Sierra 10.13.4 I am using an Intel 320 Series SSD. Have you tried to install any other lower version? And later update?

Hello everyone!

I'm new to hackintosh world so this may be really easy to fix, but I don't know how.

I created a USB drive with installer using a guide from this website. USB drive boots to installer. I format my whole SSD and proceed with my install (agree with terms, e.t.c.). But, when installation begins, it suddenly reboots my PC.

Tried formatting to new apple FS, also Apple os X extended, error is still the same.
SSD: ADATA SU700

Here's a screenshot of what i think is main error here:
You may not install to this volume because it can not be converted to Apple File System

2nqhoqdqf8a4gcahtsgqac5wtra.png

I recorded a video of this:

Thank for your help !

@fracas, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back