GTX 760
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,

Once solved problems starting installation, I've completed the installation process leaving only serial port of HD active (others disabled).
The installation seems to be ok and I'm at this step from guide:
STEP 5: Post Installation with MultiBeast
MultiBeast is an all-in-one post-installation tool designed to enable boot from hard drive, and install support for Audio, Network, and Graphics. The installation is complete, but the drive isn't bootable yet. Boot from the USB again, this time choosing High Sierra.

1. Press the hotkey to choose boot device (F12 for Gigabyte motherboards, F8 for ASUS motherboards, F11 for ASrock motherboards)
2. Choose USB
3. At the Boot Screen, choose your new High Sierra installation.
4. Complete macOS setup
5. Open and run MultiBeast

At boot screen I have the following options:
- Boot macOS Install from Install macOS High Sierra

- Boot FileVault Prebooter from Preboot
- Boot macOS install Prebooter from Preboot
- Boot macS from LOCAL HD were installed
- Boot Recovery from Recovery.

If I choose boot from Local HD as described in point 3 of Step5 of installation guide, the machine reboot again and go to USB boot screen again.
What happens? May I enable all serial port devices (other HDs and DVD)? May I Choose another option from boot screen? I'm in a loop in the final step.
If you guys need some screenshots to solve my doubt, don't hestiate giving me your feedback

Hi everyone,

Once solved problems starting installation, I've completed the installation process leaving only serial port of HD active (others disabled).
The installation seems to be ok and I'm at this step from guide:
STEP 5: Post Installation with MultiBeast
MultiBeast is an all-in-one post-installation tool designed to enable boot from hard drive, and install support for Audio, Network, and Graphics. The installation is complete, but the drive isn't bootable yet. Boot from the USB again, this time choosing High Sierra.

1. Press the hotkey to choose boot device (F12 for Gigabyte motherboards, F8 for ASUS motherboards, F11 for ASrock motherboards)
2. Choose USB
3. At the Boot Screen, choose your new High Sierra installation.
4. Complete macOS setup
5. Open and run MultiBeast

At boot screen I have the following options:
- Boot macOS Install from Install macOS High Sierra

- Boot FileVault Prebooter from Preboot
- Boot macOS install Prebooter from Preboot
- Boot macS from LOCAL HD were installed
- Boot Recovery from Recovery.

If I choose boot from Local HD as described in point 3 of Step5 of installation guide, the machine reboot again and go to USB boot screen again.
What happens? May I enable all serial port devices (other HDs and DVD)? May I Choose another option from boot screen? I'm in a loop in the final step.
If you guys need some screenshots to solve my doubt, don't hestiate giving me your feedback
serial ports should be disabled in BIOS

if you can boot ok with your USB installer, then you should mount the EFI from your USB, copy the EFI folder from within to your desktop

remove your usb stick

mount your EFI from your Hard Drive, and then copy/replace the EFI folder on your hard drive EFI partition

serial ports should be disabled in BIOS

if you can boot ok with your USB installer, then you should mount the EFI from your USB, copy the EFI folder from within to your desktop

remove your usb stick

mount your EFI from your Hard Drive, and then copy/replace the EFI folder on your hard drive EFI partition

Any guide to do this action step by step?
Which option of descibed in the post may I choose to boot from usb installer?
How I mount the EFI from USB?

Any guide to do this action step by step?
Which option of descibed in the post may I choose to boot from usb installer?
How I mount the EFI from USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back