CPU
i9-13900KF
Graphics
RX 6600
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am trying to install High Sierra and Clover manages to get to the installation part of the process and then gets about 80% of the way through then a bunch of output over the black screen like in verbose mode comes up quickly then the machine reboots. When it reloads into Clover there is no installation to continue and if I choose the High Sierra installation option again the process repeats from the beginning and the same thing happens again. When I boot into the existing drive and the OS loads I can see the hard drive where the High Sierra install was started but it only has a folder in it called macOS Install Data. Does anybody know how to get the operating system to install fully or what I am doing wrong here?

I have posted my config.plist file and also a screengrab of the output from when it reboots and if there is anything else I should post/list here in order to get some help please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 18.54.40.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 18.54.40.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
OK tried another run at it and this time the output was different. Have attached a screengrab.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 07.23.20.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 07.23.20.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back