Contribute
Register

High Sierra - i7 7700K - Gaming K3 Gaming - GTX1060 - Audio & Nvidia not working

Motherboard
Z390 AORUS MASTER
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX 570
Hi the comunity,

First of all thanks to every single tuto & help on this webiste/forum it helps a lot to the creation of my hackintosh.

Unfortunatelly i got some issues.

I follow every step of the tutorial : https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/unibeast-install-macos-high-sierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

The first problem is that the audio / lan codec dosen't work, after a restart it dosen't show up in the preference system.

I select ALC1220 & Intel 2200 (not sure of this one because in the K3, it seems to have a Killer E2500 board)

The second problem is that as soon as i put the inject nvidia web driver and/or nvidia enable1 (into clover), the boot don't work anymore, it stuck on the apple logo and i need to boot back with the USB. I got the nvidia driver with the good package (i verfied the version of High Sierra in my "Get info").

I precise that if i "uncheck" in clover these options and save the config.plist, it dosen't boot anymore, i need to go back on the USB and start allover again.

Can you help me throught this ?

For the moment i have the config.plist in the usb drive paste in the EFI from the SSD. Everything is intact, i just put the codec throught Multibeast inside.

Sorry for my English, french is my first language :)

Thanks a lot !

Motherboard
GA-B150M-HD3
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
I think your motherboard may be the GA-Z270-Gaming K3 as this is the only K3 board with E2500.

Others have managed to get the audio working with AppleALC.kext v.1.1.0 and Lilu.kext v.1.0.0 with Audio Inject: 11. I am unsure if the updated versions work (they should).

Motherboard
Z390 AORUS MASTER
CPU
i9 9900K
Graphics
RX 570
Yes this is the one !

You have a link to explain the type of procedure you are talking ?

It seems the biggest issue is the nvidia, i would like to first succeed to make it work with the boot to avoid the usb one more time ...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390UD
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello

Me toi (sorry for m'y english I'am french toi....
Samedi problème with m'y fresh install with unibest..
Z270 gigabyte ultra gaming..
If i use NVIDIA drivers for my 1050 After thé post installation boot loop.. and if i try toi choose thé recovery mode no boot that stay on thé logo apple ...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390UD
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
GTX 1060
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello

solved Keybest+Lilu+nvidia graphic fix..

thanks