i5
Graphics
hd3000
HP Pavillion G6 1217et
Ram:16 Gb DDR3 1333 Mhz
Disk: 1 Tb Hdd
Cpu: Intel Core i5 2.4 Ghz 2nci nesil
VGA: Intel HD 3000 + Ati Radeon 7400 M
webcam : HP webcam 101 (UVC Camera Vendor Id 1423 productid_40961) Uniqid: 0x1d150000058fa001

Hi,
I have installed High Sierra on my notebook. I have webcam issue and it is very interesting.
1. After my notebook has powered on, if I run first FaceTime application, web cam is working. After I closed FaceTime than run Zoom or Teams, webcam light is on but I'm seeing in black.
2. After my notebook has powered on, if I run first Zoom or Teams ,webcam light is on but I'm seeing in black.

What is the problem ?

I have installed High Sierra on my notebook

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

1614889411635.png

Menu shows me as laptop? I can't understand.

The Webcam is usually connected via an internal USB port. Have you checked to see if the USB port the Webcam uses is enabled/activated in your system and remains active.

Have you looked in to creating a custom configuration for the USB ports on your laptop. If not I would recommend you have a read and follow this guide to create a USB Configuration for your laptop - https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/the-new-beginners-guide-to-usb-port-configuration.286553/

If you have created an SSDT-UIAC.aml or USBPorts.kext for your laptop, I would recommend you check it is doing what you expect. Check that the correct USB connector type is set for each port, including the internal USB ports. The Internal ports usually serve the Webcam and Bluetooth devices. Well they do on my HP laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back