Contribute
Register

High Sierra Hackintosh Status (Lenovo ThinkPad L440)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother Thanks, but this guide above is for OS X El Capital

Wrong.
It works for Sierra and High Sierra (and other versions prior to El Capitan).

hi,,i have solved this problem,..all is fine after i delete acpibatterymanager,kext from clover..i used efi of sierra.
Hi, are tou using Intel or Nvidia graphics with high sierra? I have installed HS with Nvidia graphics but something is not right with the graphic as the screen flickers and has big graphical glitches. 10.12.6 runs perfect. I’ve also done clean install.

@juslaw
hi,i did a clean install of high sierra pb1 using nvidia quadro 1000m but screen flickered...12.6 runs well....do you install the final high sierra version???

Last edited:
Hi, are tou using Intel or Nvidia graphics with high sierra? I have installed HS with Nvidia graphics but something is not right with the graphic as the screen flickers and has big graphical glitches. 10.12.6 runs perfect. I’ve also done clean install.
hi,i did a clean install of high sierra pb1 using nvidia quadro 1000m but screen flickered...12.6 runs well....do you install the final high sierra version???

@juslaw @zlei
You have to disable Nvidia Graphics Card to fix Graphical Glitches on High Sierra
You should read pinned posts from @RehabMan on this forum page, they include every known issue and their fix/workaround.

@juslaw @zlei
You have to disable Nvidia Graphics Card to fix Graphical Glitches on High Sierra
You should read pinned posts from @RehabMan on this forum page, they include every known issue and their fix/workaround.
Hi, thanks for that reply. I know about the fixes and workarounds, I just had Nvidia on W520 running well since El Capitan. Now I started having issues. So either I need to go back to intel graphics (but it's old and underperforming) or it's time to change a laptop. I am using the final high Sierra from appstore.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Why dont you guys create video tutorial it would be way easier to understand the whole process !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back