i5-8600K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello,

I managed to install High Sierra successfully on my setup, and it boots fine from Unibeast USB stick. Once I run Multibeast to install Clover to the HD, and with the needed options (Realtek 2.1.1 network and 3rd Party USB 3 drivers only) and try to boot from the hard disk I get an error so quickly that I cannot send a pic of the error fully (please check attached). High Sierra is installed onto a 3 years old Intel SSD (can that be a reason, incompatibility?), with APFS chosen during installation.

Attachments

• IMG_20171124_122539.jpg
    IMG_20171124_122539.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 220
try using clover boot loader the old method.

Once I run Multibeast to install Clover to the HD, and with the needed options (Realtek 2.1.1 network and 3rd Party USB 3 drivers only) and try to boot from the hard disk I get an error so quickly that I cannot send a pic of the error fully (please check attached).
Try:
config.plist/ACPI/DSDT/Fixes/FixHeaders_20000000=true

FixHeaders.png

Once I run Multibeast to install Clover to the HD, and with the needed options (Realtek 2.1.1 network and 3rd Party USB 3 drivers only) and try to boot from the hard disk I get an error so quickly that I cannot send a pic of the error fully (please check attached).

I was having this exact same error message; mounted the USB and boot drive EFI partitions, copied the config.plist from the USB to boot drive, and everything worked fine thereafter.

There are probably better solutions than this, and no guarantees it'll work, but did the trick for me. Good luck.

I was having this exact same error message; mounted the USB and boot drive EFI partitions, copied the config.plist from the USB to boot drive, and everything worked fine thereafter.

There are probably better solutions than this, and no guarantees it'll work, but did the trick for me. Good luck.

Armoured, indeed, copying the config.plist from USB to Boot partition did the trick, but it is not still a final solution for me. After booting the boot partition with that config.plist I did a minor change on it (changing the theme) and saved it to the boot partition and got the same error again, quite weird.

Armoured, indeed, copying the config.plist from USB to Boot partition did the trick, but it is not still a final solution for me. After booting the boot partition with that config.plist I did a minor change on it (changing the theme) and saved it to the boot partition and got the same error again, quite weird.
Your firmware has a MATS table, you should add it to Acpi -> DropTables in config.plist

Hello,

I managed to install High Sierra successfully on my setup, and it boots fine from Unibeast USB stick. Once I run Multibeast to install Clover to the HD, and with the needed options (Realtek 2.1.1 network and 3rd Party USB 3 drivers only) and try to boot from the hard disk I get an error so quickly that I cannot send a pic of the error fully (please check attached). High Sierra is installed onto a 3 years old Intel SSD (can that be a reason, incompatibility?), with APFS chosen during installation.

I have exactly same problem! any update?

Your firmware has a MATS table, you should add it to Acpi -> DropTables in config.plist

Thanks Vulgo. I did include the MATS table on the dropping session of ACPI and still have errros. I tried both via Clover Configurator, and to make sure it was being correctly applied, also tried via Clover Boot options (check pics attached). Still no High Sierra for me.

Any other suggestions ?

IMG_20171126_084427.jpg IMG_20171126_084602.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back