Contribute
Register

High Sierra GA-Z68X-UD3 working *ONLY* when booting from USB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press F2 at the Clover menu and upload the file it saves at /efi/clover/misc/preboot.log along with config.plist and clover/acpi/patched folder zipped.

Press F2 at the Clover menu and upload the file it saves at /efi/clover/misc/preboot.log along with config.plist and clover/acpi/patched folder zipped.
Vulgo, thanks for stepping in to help. Here are the files you mentioned

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    13.8 KB · Views: 113
Vulgo, thanks for stepping in to help. Here are the files you mentioned
Removed some ACPI/DSDT/Fixes, disabled some others including FixHDA. Disabled InjectIntel in graphics. See if it will boot with with one.

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.8 KB · Views: 360
Vulgo,

ahhh the power of knowledge! It booted beautifully. Thank you! Then I installed a new version of Clover (via Clover configurator) and again, some ACPI problem apparently. Meaning, somehow Clover Configurator is messing up with my settings. I will do some further investigations on the differences between the config.plist file you sent me and the one Clover Configurator is generaing. For your information, what I did was simply open the good config.plist you sent me on Clover Configurator after it booted successfully, from within High Sierra, saw a bit of the options, then checked the update of Clover and installed the latest version. That was enough to mess up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back