Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H67N-USB3-B3 H67
CPU
i5-2500k
Graphics
nVidia GeForce 210
I am having an issue where High Sierra will freeze up for no reason at all, can anyone point me to somewhere to start looking for what might be causing it?

Thanks,
MacNewGuy

I am having an issue where High Sierra will freeze up for no reason at all, can anyone point me to somewhere to start looking for what might be causing it?

Thanks,
MacNewGuy
High Sierra will freeze up for no reason at all
What reasons you looked for and ruled out to come to the above conclusion.

Have you made any BIOS changes? Any changes to your config.plist? Added any new hardware?

None. It always worked great under El Capitan but when I installed High Sierra (Clean install by the way not upgrade) I started having these freezes. What I am asking is how do I determine the cause?

None. It always worked great under El Capitan but when I installed High Sierra (Clean install by the way not upgrade) I started having these freezes. What I am asking is how do I determine the cause?
If none of the suggestions in the post #5 is applicable to your system, the only safe conclusion one can reach with your 2 posts on this topic is that your hardware is not ready for macOS high Sierra and you are better off with El Capitan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back