Discussion in 'High Sierra Desktop Support' started by toleda, Jul 5, 2017.
The only item the same for both methods is: config.plist/Devices/Audio/Inject/Audio ID.
For AppleALC.kext/remove cloverALC/Mulitbeast:
1. config.plist/KernelAndKextPatches/KextsToPatch/AppleHDA (3x)
2. EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.x 0r Other/realtekALC.kext
what method did u use? I have Realtek Audio ALC888B/ALC887.
Thank you for the respond. voodookext, never, voodoo sound is always choppy, anyway I already get my sound through clover configuration and some fix.
my sound is working very perfectly, all ports.
Clover ALC does not work for my ALC887,
I use the second method.
C. AppleALC/AppleALC: Native macOS HD audio
Add config.plist/Boot/Arguments/ -lilubeta -alcbeta
Remove beta arguments
No problem reporting in this thread, see Post #1, Problems ...
Confirmed working Z170X-Designare ALC1150. If doing @Stork's method of installing Nvidia web drivers and your audio disappears, don't panic! Finish his method and re-run the command. Working perfectly with WebDriver-3220.127.116.11.15.117
I've tried countless hours to get my audio to work since update to High Sierra, I've gone through every possible scenario:
- My Audio ID is set to 7 Realtek 1150 (Have no idea to change this)
- My config.plist has Audio ID Inject to 1
- I've gone through your audio_cloverALC-130.command
- System Info of Audio https://cl.ly/1I2Q0L1m2p34 (Not picking up HDMI)
- System Info for PCI https://cl.ly/203r2t1z0Q1k
- DPCIManager https://cl.ly/3s3p1v1R1q3L
- This is my HDEF@1B https://cl.ly/0o1L0Y1A0P0F
I really have no idea how to fix this, I've gone through so many different tutorials to try get this to work. Any ideas or anyone facing the same issue that may have a fix?
Any help will be appreciated! Thanks guys
No problem reporting in this thread, see Post #1, Problems ..
Separate names with a comma.