Contribute
Register

High Sierra crashes after Web Installer (X99, GTX970)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-X99-UD5
CPU
i7 5820K
Graphics
GTX970
Hello, guys. I am stuck with the installing of High Sierra at my rig. I have used Hack previously, I had installed Yosemite on the same rig, and it was fully functional. But, drive where it was installed cracked, and I left this idea for the future. Now, I got a one more SSD, and decided to get the OS X back.
I decided to follow this guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...sierra-10-13-clover-guide-100-working.240052/
Specs:
Core i7 5820K (tried both stock and 4.3 overclock)
Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5 *latest bios*
24GB of DDR4 Kingston Fury
Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX970
Samsung 850 EVO for the Mac OS X
A few disconnected WD drives.
I was sure in my system, and I have repeated all the stuff according to this guide.
With -v npci=0x2000 cpus=1 dart=0 I am able to run vanilla system and installation, but I am not able to get it running at all without of cpus=1...

After I have used the multibeast and used the Web Driver, I got a kernel panic bootloop. I am not able to cache the top of it, but the behaviour of the system was the same in all cases. Then, I have reinstalled the system and I decided that I should install something, and reboot after the every installation. In such way, I found out that I am getting it after the installation of the web driver.
I tried to play with the Graphics Injector settings, resetting the cache by terminal, changing DVI to HDMI, changing the system from iMac to Mac Pro in Clover, also I tried the lola and one more nvidia kekst patch, and to use Web Installer app against the package from this site... No luck, it still craches into the kernel panic. 1 time I have got just a black screen after a half of the init line...
With Yosemite I haven't had any problems, except black screen and standby display while the system worked, after I tried to inject the USB3.0.

So, guys, please help me to:
Launch the nVidia
Make it possible to use all 12 threads
And inject usb 3.0 and audio correctly

Because I'm afraid that I won't deal with something else.
Thank you.

i am in ths same desapointing situation exept for the graphique witch is a r9 radeon 290 x i was also runing yosumite good and struggle to boot with high sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back