Contribute
Register

High Sierra build 17G66

Status
Not open for further replies.
silvershark Is that your Build version also 17G66? If it is, what is the Nvidia driver you are using?

Yes, also 17G66.

Here is what my extensions for GeForceWeb look like.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-05-at-10-05-44-AM.png

What I did to finally get it to work was...

run the following shell script.

bash <(curl -s https://vulgo.github.io/webdriver) 387.10.10.10.40.113

Reboot

Download the latest Multibeast for High Sierra.

Run Multibeast and check the box for Nvidia Web Drivers.

Reboot.

Video is now working as intended.

To anyone who is doing this only in the clover configurator, you can enable the Nvidia Web Drivers by mounting your HDD EFI, opening your config.plist, going to System Parameters and checking "NvidiaWeb".
Make sure you go to Boot, and ensure that nvda_drv=1 and nv_disable=1 are unchecked.

I used vulgo's script, and had the same issues as silvershark. Once I made the above adjustments in clover configurator, I rebooted, and everything is now golden.

Thanks to everyone that has posted their solutions!

Oh yeah, one more thing I haven't seen anyone else post:

If you have SIP enabled, then vulgo's script freaks out about not being able to manhandle your kexts – but this is only obvious if you read the logs. Otherwise it looks like it succeeded.
Not a worry, though. Disable SIP (Rt Variables > CsrActiveConfig, enter "0x67"), and re-run vulgo's script. It'll ask if you want to overwrite, say yes, and it should run properly this time.

@specificspacific

Followed this so far and I'm getting this during boot:
had to nv_disable=1 to get back in

Attachments

• IMG_2822.jpeg
    IMG_2822.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 206
yes! finally managed to make vulgo's script work! 17G66 here with GTX 1080. I followed specificspacifi tips and it finally worked. in another tutorial, they said to check nvda_drv=1 and disable SIP with 0x00. and those didn't work obviously.

anyway, thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hello guys just tried to make my first build and it's kinda working but Nvidia is still not working great. I can get one screen kinda working with a lot of glitches and stuff like that, but i can't get a second work to work and i can't get the nvidia driver to work.
I tried all of the stuff you said and when i try to boot up i go to a black screen. I have to remove all the Nvidia injection from the UEFI Boot option to make it work i don't know what to do now.
If someone have an idea on how to fix it help me please !

Hello guys just tried to make my first build and it's kinda working but Nvidia is still not working great. I can get one screen kinda working with a lot of glitches and stuff like that, but i can't get a second work to work and i can't get the nvidia driver to work.
I tried all of the stuff you said and when i try to boot up i go to a black screen. I have to remove all the Nvidia injection from the UEFI Boot option to make it work i don't know what to do now.
If someone have an idea on how to fix it help me please !
Have you installed nVidia Web drivers for the version of Mac OS you are running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back