Contribute
Register

high sierra bootloader problem and graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm I check it and I see the alc1200 is not on the list ... but I find this for my sound card and I think it’s worked .

Glad you got it going, but actually it is there...
B45BBCF8-9E06-47A4-95D9-4C4C676138FD.jpeg

You're welcome!
I remember the alc888 appear on multibeast ,,,I will try with this way .. and I try the numbers alcd=1, alcd=2, alcd=......... on boot-args right ?

I remember the alc888 appear on multibeast ,,,I will try with this way .. and I try the numbers alcd=1, alcd=2, alcd=......... on boot-args right ?
Try them one at a time, yes

Try them one at a time, yes
Complete !!! I install from multibeast the alc888 and work without alcd=x..... thanks everyone for help specially Middleman ....

Attachments

• 84758B42-E26B-4A1E-A108-9E6F2F92C6BD.jpeg
    84758B42-E26B-4A1E-A108-9E6F2F92C6BD.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
You're welcome!
Sorry man I have on other problem ... I do the updates and the pc restart but on clover boot before boot appear one new disk ,,, before the update I have 2 disks , one is the “boot macOS from macOS high Sierra 10.13” and the other is “recovery disk”.......now I have the 3rd with name “boot macOS install from macOS high sierra 10.13”.. the problem is the default boot is the 3rd and I try to edit from clover . I put to boot from latest boot.. but nothing ... what I can I do ?

Oh that, well if you’ve already copied your USB stick’s EFI folder to your boot drive (so it is no longer booting from your USB) AND you have run the updates at least once, then you need to select that first drive ‘boot macOS from macOS High Sierra 10.13’ as that will complete the 2nd half of the updates installation. When that finishes it will disappear. But Recovery partition will stay (as it’s part of the system). You can hide the Recovery partition in your config.list’s boot section using Clover Configurator.

Oh that, well if you’ve already copied your USB stick’s EFI folder to your boot drive (so it is no longer booting from your USB) AND you have run the updates at least once, then you need to select that first drive ‘boot macOS from macOS High Sierra 10.13’ as that will complete the 2nd half of the updates installation. When that finishes it will disappear. But Recovery partition will stay (as it’s part of the system). You can hide the Recovery partition in your config.list’s boot section using Clover Configurator.
Mmmmm.. I remember yesterday when I finish the updates from AppStore , the pc restart automatically and boot from “boot macos install from macOS high Sierra 10.13” and boot with verbose and my other boot-args and only I see texts going up for 5-10 minutes and after reboot ..and clover post saw me the same 3 disks ( boot macOS install——-macOS high sierra and recovery ) I choose macOS 10.13 and boot normal ...without continue install as you say .... my problem are lots ..today I reinstall high Sierra ..but I don’t use multibeast for install clover bootloader ( It’s not worked ) . I install alone clover bootloader 2.5v ...because on first install of high Sierra , I install clover from multibeast and it don’t work , so after that I install 2.5v clover and it’s worked , but if with bootloader from multibeast make damage or fail or something , because on clover configuration
1: on mount partition appear only the recovery disk ( this is right ?)
2: and that only edit and work from config.plist is the boot-args .. nothing else .. I try to put timer for boot but not , I try to put logo , but not .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back