i7-720QM
Graphics
GT 335m
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hi, I ve installed Yosemite, all kext all driver works, the bootloader I've installed is clover, then.. Yesterday I've installed high Sierra cause I've two hard disk on my laptop, not one partitioned, but two x500gb. I've installed high Sierra successfully and clove bootloader but when I press Esc to select Yosemite hard disk it remade me to high Sierra clover bootloader that's different to clove bootloader I've installed for Yosemite. But I press start Yosemite from machintosh HD and it doesn't work, the pc shut off and appair the clover bootloader, Yosemite HD is not reset, I only install clover and high Sierra on another HD on my pc but now I can't run Yosemite, why? Thanks all
Sorry if I I made a mistake with the section but I'm new and sorry for my bad English but I'm Italian

Sounds like you installed Clover on both hard drives which isn't what you want to do. If Yosemite was installed first leave that one and delete the other Clover install from the High Sierra disk. Also you'll need to provide details for your laptop in your profile to assist troubleshooting.

Sounds like you installed Clover on both hard drives which isn't what you want to do. If Yosemite was installed first leave that one and delete the other Clover install from the High Sierra disk. Also you'll need to provide details for your laptop in your profile to assist troubleshooting.
agoNew #3
My pc is asus nx90 jq Intel i7 1st Gen. Nvidia GeForce GT 335 m 1gb 6gb ram 2x500gb HD
But If I install high Sierra on the second HD witouth install any bootloader, when I boot into Yosemite clover bootloader can I run high Sierra?

But If I install high Sierra on the second HD witouth install any bootloader, when I boot into Yosemite clover bootloader can I run high Sierra?

Of course. If you used APFS then make sure you either copy the apfs.efi file to drivers64UEFI or install apfsdriverloader-64.efi from the Clover package (preferred). The Clover boot menu will pick up the High Sierra installation automatically or you can create a custom entry in config.plist if necessary.

Of course. If you used APFS then make sure you either copy the apfs.efi file to drivers64UEFI or install apfsdriverloader-64.efi from the Clover package (preferred). The Clover boot menu will pick up the High Sierra installation automatically or you can create a custom entry in config.plist if necessary.
Thank you, I'll try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back