Sorry for wrong file. I am currently still stuck here

I also have this config,
Try this CLOVER folder:

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 73
I'm happy if this help

I'm happy if this help
Dude I got in the installer. Thank you man. 1 note doe, I got like top left of the screen in teh installer, the other parts of the screen are glitched, is this normal?

Dude I got in the installer. Thank you man. 1 note doe, I got like top left of the screen in teh installer, the other parts of the screen are glitched, is this normal?
What glitches you mean?
try this config.plist

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 88
Your setup is wrong.
Patched ACPI is not used for the installer.
Read guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Plus, you did not patch ACPI correctly anyway.
Read here (after installing):
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
I don't know, with this clover setup my system is good, only thing is the hardware decode problem after sleep.
I used this for installer and for whole system

I don't know, with this clover setup my system is good, only thing is the hardware decode problem after sleep.
I used this for installer and for whole system

Lots of problems:
- no idea why you have all those SSDTs in ACPI/patched... According to your profile, you have no discrete graphics device (only Intel), so no need to patch any SSDTs.
- no reason for SSDT-DiscreteSpoof.aml either (you have only Intel graphics)
- and in any case (maybe your profile is inaccurate), no need to patch SSDTs, except those involved with _INI/_OFF
- and the kicker... most of the SSDTs you have in ACPI/patched are not loading as they are not included in SortedOrder in your config.plist (you have such a mess, it hard to determine what your intention is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back