NVIDIA GeForce 750 TI
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone,

I am currently trying to get my NVIDIA GeForce 750ti to work on High Sierra on my Mac Pro 4,1.

One solution I often found being suggested was

"bash <(curl -s https://vulgo.github.io/webdriver) 387.10.10.10.40.113"

After running this in the terminal, it asks me to disable SIP and run kextcache -I/.
After doing this and rebooting everything works perfectly fine. But as soon as I enable SIP everything is back to not working again.

Is there a possibility to keep having SIP enabled?

Thank you!

Is there a possibility to keep having SIP enabled?
SIP should not be a problem.
I would suspect that your problem is caused by NVRAM.

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

Build 17G66 is notoriously problematic with the Nvidia web drivers, you should consider updating High Sierra.

Thank you for your response, I am completely new to all this, so please excuse me if there are things I don't get immediately..

I disabled SIP to be able to run "kextcache -i/". How could I fix the NVRAM issue?

Please read and comply with the rules, in particular the one regarding profiles.
Link to profile - Just three items - Motherboard (or prebuilt system), Processor (CPU) and Graphics.

I disabled SIP to be able to run "kextcache -i/".

It is not necessary to disable SIP in order to rebuild the kext cache although the command is :
Code:
sudo kextcache -i /

Last edited:
Motherboard A1186

If you have a real Mac you have come to the wrong place, this is not a support site for Apple products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back