Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So this is my first hackintosh and everything went very smooth up until I wanted to get this GeForce 1060 GTX card working with it. I have followed the instructions for installing the web drivers from the High Sierra install guide and it is currently causing a boot loop. If I'm lucky, I get to the login screen and after typing my password, the system immediately shuts down and restarts. I am currently typing this on my machine running in verbose mode. I will attach the log for anyone to look at. If anyone has ANY suggestions I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks again

Attachments

• bootlog.log.txt
    22.9 KB · Views: 366
I actually just stumbled across this article https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...er-on-high-sierra-black-screen-panics.234390/ which is exactly what I am looking for. I will keep this thread updated but I am still open to suggestions!
Did u disable igpu? At clover boot screen go to option/graphics and look if only web driver are checked.
If none of this works u should check if u have native nvram, i’ve the same graphics and in my hack i had installed clover +nvram to work properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back